- Occupation: Mental Health Professional
- 2000-present, Central California Criminal Justice Committee, chaired for most
of last 11 years.
- 2007-2013, Introduced mediation program that was accepted by police chief and passed unanimously by city council, 2012.
- 2005-present, created youth/police handbook for high school students.
- Outstanding Alumni Community Service Award, 1995, Oakes College, UCSC
- Over 30 years of community advocate experience, helping people to help themselves.
- MA in Social Science, Women Studies/Mexican American Grad Studies, San Jose State University