Results as of Apr 12 4:19pm
Unofficial Results (As of March 7, 2013, 10:45 a.m.)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Current Mayor, Architect
- 4 years on Temple City Council
- 6 years as Temple City Planning Commissioner
- 10 years experience with LA County Public Works
- 20 years in private architectural practice
- Degrees in management, law and architecture
- Licensed architect for 27 years
- Planning for the long term future of Temple City
- Economic revitalization
- Improving the quality of life
- Occupation: Community News Publisher
- Temple City Parks and Recreation Commissioner
- Founding Executive Director of the Temple City Voice
- Master of Arts in Teaching with Teaching Credential, USC (IN PROGESS)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Asian American Studies, UC Davis
- Temple City High School Graduate
Nick J. Lisk
- Economic Development and Revitalization
- Advocacy for Seniors, Youth, and Veterans
- Public Safety
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Temple City
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 2, 2013 14:24 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.