Runoff Election 5/14/2013
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- 2007-Present / Redondo Beach Public Works Commissioner
- 2003-Present / Riviera Village Business Improvement District Advisory Board - Member
- 2006-2007 / Redondo Beach Leadership Program
- 2003-Present / Pike Properties (Property Management)
- 2008-Present / Neighborhood Watch Block Captain
- 2000-Present / AYSO Soccer Coach or Referee
James Anthony "Jim" Light
- Bring people together on the difficult topics and get things done.
- Rehabilitate the cities infastructure & local business districts
- Public safety enhancements & improvements
- Occupation: Engineer/Executive
- BS Engineering
- Citizens Growth and Traffic Management Committee
- President Building a Better Redondo
- Board Member South Bay Parkland Conservancy
- Former USAF Officer
Kimberly "Kim" Fine
- Quality development not over development
- Revitalize waterfront with no power plant
- Attract quality businesses to Redondo
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Masters, Organizational Management, Antioch University
- Bachelor of Arts, USC School of Journalism
- Owner, Finding Time, Inc. Lifetimestrategies & Insurance Services
- Captain, Neighborhood Watch Program
- Restore Public Safety
- Revitalize Local Businesses
- Fulfill the will of the voters on measure A
- Occupation: Non-profit attorney
- J.D. Western State College of Law
- B.A. Criminology, Law, & Society (University of California, Irvine)
- Change political atmosphere
- Transparency in government
- Make the voices of the community heard
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Redondo Beach
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.