Election Night Results (Unofficial)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Vincent Dionicio Chang
- Occupation: Attorney / Business Owner
- Commissioner, Monterey Park Enviromental Commission
- Immediate Past President, Monterey Park Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair, MP Bruggermeyer Library Board of Trustees
- Past Chair, MP Community Relations Commission
- Founder and President, Bike San Gabriel Valley (BikeSGV)
- "People Who Make a Difference Awardee
Neal R. Alvarez
- Keeping the City Clerk's Office UNBIASED
- Ensuring the election process is FAIR, ACCURATE, and CONVENIENT for all citizens.
- Making the City Clerk's Office technologically UP-TO-DATE, USER-FRIENDLY and ACCESSIBLE for all residents and businesses.
- Occupation: Theatre House Manager
- Served as Precinct Officer and Inspector for the Registrar Voters of Los Angeles County
- Member of the City of Los Angeles Civilian Response Program (CERT)
- Received Secret Service Presidential Access Clearance
- Set Designer & Prop Master for Ray Bradbury's Pandemonium Theatre Company
- Member to LA Writers Center
- Keep an accurate record of the actions of the City Council and provide this information to our citizens.
- Dedicate my staff, and myself, in serving you, in a non-partisan manner.
- Make sure our elections are fair and honest.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Monterey Park
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.