(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember/Mayor
- Financial Controller & Chief Financial Officer for 30+ years
- Los Angeles County Beach Commissioner
- 17-year Manhattan Beach Homeowner and Community Volunteer
- B.S. in Accounting/Finance, Magna Cum Laude, California State University, Long Beach (Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society)
- Trusted Civic Leader, Proven Record of Service to Our Community. Longtime Dedicated Community Volunteer, Not a Politician!
- Occupation: Retired Municipal Attorney
- Loyola Marymount University, Bachelor of Science, Economics
- Southwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- 30 years of public service to the City of Los Angeles
- Recognized expertise in California's Open Government Laws requiring full and complete disclosure of all city business
- Recognized expertise in City Risk Management Programs that preserve our precious taxpayers dollars
- Recognized expertise in all Public Safety Issue that ensure the safety of our citizens
- Occupation: Local Business Owner
- Successful 30-year International Business Executive
- Track Record of Fairness, Integrity, and Sound Financial and Business Judgment
- Executive Boardmember & Treasurer, MB Downtown Business Association
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, M.S. Computer Science
- Responsible for $180 Million Business with 1,000 Employees Worldwide
- 17-year Manhattan Beach Resident
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- B.S./Communications, University of Evansville, IN
- Member of Manhattan Beach Rotary Club
- Graduate Community Police Academy
- Graduate Leadership Manhattan Beach, CA
- Neighborhood Watch Block Captain
- Ambassedor Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce
- PUBLIC SAFETY
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY
- PUBLIC EDUCATION
- Occupation: Local small business owner - pC Help? Professionals
- Mayor Manhattan Beach 2006, 2009-2010, Councilmember 2003-2007, 2007-2011
- Founder of Manhattan Beach Youth Recognition Award - annual scholarship
- Manhattan Beach Planning Commissioner - 1999 - 2003 Chairman 2002-2003
- Manhattan Beach Cultural Arts Commissioner 1995 - 1999
- Former Wall Street Consultant. Clients: LAPD, City of Los Angeles, LA City Attorney, EMI, Capitol Records, Dupont, Con Edison many more...
- Bachelor Science - I.T. & Quantitative Analysis - University of Arkansas, University of Southern California - I.T./New Media/Internet Certified
- Work with community and employee unions to come up with a transparent and fair renegotiated labor contract.
- No one should be forced out of their home due to the undergrounding of utilities. I will always work to make undergrounding fair & equitable for all.
- Preserve our low profile, safe way of life for all our families. Vigorously protect our ocean/environment.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Manhattan Beach
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.