OFFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS as of 03/26/2013 9:43:33 PM
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Chief Deputy, Councilmember Bill Rosendahl
- Deputy Chief of Staff, U.S. Rep. Jane Harman (2003-2004)
- District Director/Asst Chief Deputy, Councilmember Ruth Galanter (1996-2003)
- Founder/Program Director, Camp Courage (2008-2010)
- Regional Field Organizer, Obama for America (2008)
- Reporter, Wave Newspapers, (1994-1996)
- Member, Advisory Board, Los Angeles Alliance for a New Economy
- Advocating for our neighborhoods and better city services, such as police and fire protection, improved streets and sidewalks, and clean parks.
- Building mass transit, like the Expo Line, and alternative forms of transportation (community shuttles, bike lanes) to reduce traffic gridlock.
- Creating good-paying smart jobs in the Silicon Beach sector and using technology to make government smarter, more efficient, and transparent.
- Occupation: Prosecutor
- Prosecutes lawsuits against banks for failing to maintain foreclosed properties.
- Prosecutes billboard and supergraphics violations.
- Prosecutes pipeline companied, metal recyclers, retailers, hospitals and other businesses for environmental crimes.
- Prosecutes insurance companies and others for fraud and violations of consumer protection laws.
- Prosecuted slumlords and land use violations.
- Supervised citywide Neighborhood Prosecutor Program.
- SMART Government
- Public Safety, Emergency Preparedness & Infrastructure Improvements
- Budget Reform Through Strategic Prioritization & Efficiency
- Occupation: Community Advocate
- Fmr. West Los Angeles Neighborhood Council Member
- City Attorney Transition Staff
- New Collective LA Casting Workshop Series
- B.A. Political Science
- Restore Core Services
- Bring Jobs Back to LA
- Save and Reform the Pension Funds
- Occupation: Teacher
- Member of ARSAC
- Board Member of Westchester Neighbors Association
- Chair of Multiple Helpings
- Mandarin Immersion Academy: Growth and Transition
- Responsible Budgeting
- Sustainable Pension reform
- Ensuring that our streets are safe and clean
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Most Important Issue, Budget Shortfall, Sales Tax, Climate Change, and Constituency vs. City.
Candidate Videos from
- City of Los Angeles
City Channel 35
- Frederick Sutton
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.