(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Assistant Controller for an area corporation
- Former Member Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District Board of Education (1995-2011)
- Active Volunteer with the Parent Teachers Association for the past 27 years
- Past President of the Norwalk-La Mirada Council of PTAs
- Former Trustee with the Southeast Regional Occupation Program (R.O.P.) Board of Directors
- Former Treasurer, Board Member, and Coach with the La Mirada Girls Softball Association
- Ensuring that Measure I funds are used as intended.
- Ensuring that La Mirada continues to have a balanced budget, no city property tax, and no utility tax.
- Ensuring that our civic government be conducted in an ethical, responsible, and fiscally sound manner.
- Occupation: Police Officer / Businessman
- B.A. in Criminal Justice from Cal State Fullerton
- Newport Beach Police Department
- Life Saving Award from the City of Newport Beach
- Former Biola Student
- Former professional soccer player in Europe.
Randy E Gray
- Restore fiscal responsibility to the city.
- Reduce burden (taxes) on businesses within the city.
- Create transparency within city policies and actions.
- Occupation: Public School Administrator
- Doctorate from USC
- Former president, board member and coach with La Mirada NJB
- 25 years experience in public education
- Efficient and Balanced Budget
- Effective Use of Measure I funds
- Increased Public Safety and Services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of La Mirada
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.