Results as of Apr 12 4:19pm
Election Night Results (Unofficial)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor, City of Carson
- Occupation: Councilmember, Retired Superintendent
- Bachelor's degree in Sociology
- Masters in Public Administration
- Carson resident for over 37 years
- Carson's Park and Recreation Superintendent for eight years, and worked for the city for a total of 27 years
- Councilwoman Lula Davis-Holmes was first elected into the Carson City Council on March 6, 2007. She was re-elected to a second term on March 8, 2011.
- Community and children's programs have always been among Lula's top priorities. Her vision, exemplary commitment and successful programs earned the de
- Fight to ensure Project Labor agreements are in place and monitored so that Carson residents are hired on future city projects. JOBS
- Recommend increasing the LA County Sheriffs contract so that additional deputies are hired to help our street.
- Promote community development and affordable housing for seniors.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Carson
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 2, 2013 14:24 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.