Certified Final Results
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mary Sue Maurer
- Occupation: Mayor-Teacher-Parent
- Special Education Teacher
- Santa Monica Mountains ConservancyAdvisory Board Member,
- Calabasas Seniors Task Force
- Calabasas Emergency Preparedness Task Force
- Southern Ca. Association of Governments (SCAG) Representative
James R. Bozajian
- Staunchly protect open space from over-development
- Strongly advocate for our excellent schools
- Build a Senior Enrichment Center
- Occupation: Calabasas City Councilmember
- Deputy District Attorney, Los Angeles County (1990 to present)
- USC School of Law: Juris Doctor (1990)
- UCLA: Bachelor of Arts, History (1987)
- Calabasas City Councilmember (1997 to present)
- Mayor of Calabasas (1998-99, 2003-04, 2007-08, 2011-12)
- Commissioner, Calabasas Community Policing Commission (1993-97)
- Promote long-term economic stability.
- Maintain high public safety standards.
- Preserve the small-town atmosphere that makes Calabasas such a unique and beautiful place to live.
- Occupation: Attorney
- Appointed Councilmember, 2012-2013
- Member, Senior Task Force
- Volunteer Judge, Teen Court
- Former Parks and Recreation Commissioner
- Former Library Commissioner
- Past Chair, Community Center Board of Directors
- Responsible Fiscal Oversight
- Preserving Parks and Open Space
- Supporting Our Seniors
- Responsible and sustainable budgeting
- Promoting local businesses
- Preserving open space and protecting our environment
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City of Calabasas
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.