Certified Final Results
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Continue to support Public Safety and community-based police programs to keep our city safe.
- Be a good steward of our taxpayer's money to ensure city budget is spent responsibly.
- Increase city tax base by attracting new businesses and eliminate vacant lots and empty storefronts.
- Occupation: Field Representative
- Advocate at Harbor Regional Center for children with developmental disabilities
- Bellflower Parks & Recreation Leader II
- Volunteer Coach through the Bellflower Youth Sports League
- Mentor for incoming freshmen attending college
- Adequate Public Safety
- Creation of Jobs by Redeveloping areas of the city that need to be revitalized.
- Recreational Programs for Seniors and Children that will enhance their quality of life.
- Occupation: Professor
- PhD, Education/Administration - Claremont Graduate University
- Master's in Nursing Science, University of Arkansas
- Retired Lt. Colonel, US Army
- A former VA Chief Nursing Education/Research
- Bellflower Resident since 1991
- Married, StepChildren/Grandchildren product of Jefferson and Mayfair Schools
- "Empowering Local Residents" to participate more actively in City Council Meetings: Diversity and Inclusion
- "Expanding Public Safety Policies" to address issues of crime prevention, environmental safety, and disability access.
- "Business Growth" - Business-friendly policies/procedures, more jobs, more business revenue to city.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Bellflower
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.