(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/Nurses Advocate
- B.A. in Political Science from UCLA
- Masters in Publlic Policy from Harvard
- Creating Good Jobs
- Protecting and Improving Our Schools
- Creating access to Health Care for all
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Non-Profit Healthcare Director
- Pomona College, B.A. in Sociology
- Harvard University, Master in Public Policy, John F. Kennedy School of Government
- President, East Area Planning Commission, City of Los Angeles (2008-present)
- Founding member and former co-chair, Silver Lake Neighborhood Council (2003-07)
- Former chair, Parks Funding Oversight Commission, Central Region (RVNOC, LA City), 3 years
- Jobs: Spurring job growth and investment in small business. Proven leadership is needed to help create good-paying jobs here in our district.
- Healthcare: Expanding access and improving quality of care. I'll work for career-technical training and pathways to nursing and healthcare careers.
- Education: Ensuring access to high-quality public education for every child. Students and educators need resources to succeed, K-12 through higher ed.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.