Results as of Apr 30 6:54pm
(Vote for 3)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter.org. Any candidate who has not yet received an invitation should e-mail email@example.com and include a viable phone number.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Nancy Renne Tragarz
- Occupation: Mayor, Attorney
- J.D. Loyola Law School - Dean's List
- B.S. U.S.C. - Magna Cum Laude
- Walnut H.S. - Highest Honors
- Judge Pro Tem
- Parks & Recreation Commissioner
- Ethics Committee - V.Chait
Antonio "Tony" Cartagena
- Public Safety
- Government efficiency, transperancy & balanced budgets
- Seniors & Youth programs
- Occupation: Director of Marketing
- MBA, BS in Engineering
- Suzanne School Site Council 2009
- Walnut NFL Task Force Member 2008
- PTA President 2003 (Parent Teacher Alliance)
- Oppose the red light ticket camera in Walnut; will work to remove it
- Reduce Council perks- not accept the expensive healthcare benefit
- Oppose any city bond measures that raise your property tax bill
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City of Walnut
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 30, 2012 09:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.