Unofficial Results as of 3/16/11
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessperson, College Professor
- Past President, Pasadena Educational Foundation for 3 years. Board Member 9 years.
- PUSD Parent. Chair of Longfellow School Site Council.
- Founder Pasadena City College Flea Market. Generating over 1.5 million for students.
- Chair, Leadership Pasadena. 2 years.
- Member of Pasadena Parks and Rec Commission. 6 years.
- 2 years as President of the Board of Education
Sean J. Baggett
Gaylaird W "Christopher" Christopher, AIA
- Supporting innovative and proven programs that increase student success
- Applying my business and leadership experience towards sound financial management and effective decision making
- Increasing partnerships between PUSD, local businesses, governments and community
- Occupation: Architect
- Graduate Rosemead High School
- Pasadena City College, AA degree in Architecture
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Bachelor of Architecture with Honors
- ACE(Architecture,Construction,Engineering) High School Student Mentoring, PUSD Students
- MYPD Mentoring Program and Youth Development at Muir High School
- AIA, Committee on Architecture for Education, Past Chairman, Steering Committee
- Re-open Closed School with Effective Programs Which will Bring out Students Back to PUSD
- Establish contemporary Career Technical Education Programs that match real-world needs & standards
- Assure Measure TT PUSD construction monies are spent wisely
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.