(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Community College Boardmember
- Occupation: Small Business Entrepreneur
- North Hills West Neighborhood Council, Vice President, 2007-2010
- CPAB-Community Police Advocacy Board (with a citizen arrest on record with the City of Los Angeles)
- Commendations from CA State Senate, 2007 and 2009
- City of Los Angeles Commendation and personal Letter from Mayor Villaraigosa in recognition and appreciation of service during 2008 fires
- City of Los Angeles Commendation for leadership and sponsorship of the Senior Citizen Symposium, October 2009
- Certificate in Ethics and Open Government, City of Los Angeles, 2008 & 2009
- Work to establish policies that ensure the board and union are meeting their fiduciary duties both ethically and fiscally
- Work to establish a relationship with students and faculty that fosters accessibility, confidence and trust
- Work to maintain and expand academic, vocational courses and faculty
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidate Statements from Channel 35
- Aguirre: video, transcript
Santiago: none provided
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.