(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John R. Harrington, esq.
- Occupation: Attorney
- Juris doctor
- B.A. Speech Communications
- Self Employed Attorney
- Non-Profit Board Member - Friends of La Laguna
- Community Activist
Chin Ho Liao
- Infrastrucutre Improvement (roads, sewer etc...)
- Business Development
- Saftey and Security of Community
- Occupation: College Professor/Parent
- San Gabriel School Board Member
- Professor of English, Cerritos College
- Outstanding Faculty Award Recipient (2009)
- Masters of Fine Arts, San Diego State University
- BA in English, University of California, San Diego
- San Gabriel Homeowner and Parent
- Economic revitalization of our city
- Infrastructure: roads, sewers, lights, signs
- Sensible development and responsible growth (balance traditional character with active development)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of San Gabriel
- Election Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.