Results as of Jun 10 1:36pm
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Financial Analyst
- Former Health Educator for Northeast Valley Health Corporation
- Former Director of the Male Involvement Program for the Center for Healthier Communities at Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Former Director Healthy Start Program at Jack London High School
- Former Youth Minister at St. Didacus Church
- Former SEIU Local 99 Union Rep. at Irving Middle School
- Member of the Ya Basta Task Force at The Wall Las Memorias Project
- Work with the city council, mayor and city staff to balance the city budget.
- Protect basic social services.
- Support smart developement.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of San Fernando
- Election Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: September 13, 2011 11:10 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.