(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Roy R. Francis
- Occupation: Retired Fire Captain
- Bachelor Degree CSULB Vocational Ed/Emergency Management
- Army Veteran- Viet Nam
- Protect our residents and rural environment
- Bring back resident committee volunteerism
- Provide sound fiscal management
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Current City Councilman
- President Vip Rubber Co., Inc. La Habra
- Past Chairman of Los Angeles Rubber Group, Inc.
- Board of Directors La Habra Rotary
- Board of Directors La Habra Boys and Girls Club
- Board of Directors La Habra Heights Adopt a Unit
- My strength in finances will help guide the city through these difficutl times
- Continue to protect our city from high density housing
- Protect and preserve our rural city.
- Occupation: Marketing Executive
- BA - Communications - Loyola Marymount University
- Chairman, La Habra Heights Planning Commission - 2003 - present
Phillip W. "Phil" Lough
- Maintain the tenets of the General Plan
- Provide exceptional safety services and always strive for improvement
- Require fiscal discipline, accountability and responsibility in all areas of City business
- Occupation: Teacher/Entrepreneur
- B.A. Political Science; Cal State Fullerton
- Economics Teacher, San Dimas High School, 23 years
- Open, accountable, transparent, city government
- First response fire protection upgraded
- Community volunteer committees and services reestablished
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of La Habra Heights
- Election Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.