(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney/Calabasas Library Commissioner
- BA - UCLA 1981
- MPP - Harvard University 1983
- JD - UC Berkeley 1986
Lucy M Martin
- Stop Over Development
- Maintain Public Saftey
- Support Our Schools
- Occupation: Calabasas Education Commissioner
- Vice Chair, City of Calabasas Parks, Recreation and Education Commission
- President, Greater Mulwood Homwowners Association
- President, Calabasas High School PFC
- Founding Member, Calabasas Education Foundation
- Former President, A.C. Stelle Middle School
Martha "Fritz" Fritz
- Protect Open Space and Secure Ridgelines
- Fiscal Responsibilty
- Bring Back The Residents' Voice
- Occupation: Chair, Planning Commission
- Master of Architecture and Urban Planning, UCLA, 1996.
- Master of Fine Art, University of Pennsylvania, 1988.
- Calabasas Planning Commission, 2003-current. Serving as Chair.
- Board of Directors and City Liaison, Lupin Hill PFC 2006-2010. Co-Treasurer, 2008-09, School Area Traffic & Safety Committee.
- Small business owner since 1985.
- Board of Directors, Tinius Olsen Company, Horsham PA.
- Protect our environment and open space through continued innovation and public awareness.
- Partner with the LVUSD in ways that benefit both our schools and the City.
- Help our businesses remain strong.
- Occupation: Public Policy Advisor
- Member, Calabasas Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Master of Public Policy, Pepperdine University
- Bachelor of Arts, UCLA
- Maintain fiscal responsibility, transparency and accountability for city spending
- Ensure the safety of our community
- Work with the LVUSD to protect our children and preserve funding for our schools
- Occupation: Demolition Contractor
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City of Calabasas
- Election Results
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.