Final Election Results
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Planning Commission Chair
- President of The Beverly Hills Education Foundation
- Chair of The Traffic and Parking Commission
- Co-Founder of Police and Community Together
- Board Member of Friends of The Library
- Board of Trustees, Wilshire Blvd Temple
- Beverly Hills Rotary
Julian A. Gold
- Budget Accountability and Sustainability, Open Government
- Safety and Security, Strategic Planning
- Occupation: Physician
- Co-Chairman, Department for Anesthesiology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Co-Managing Partner, General Anesthesia Specialists Partnership Medical Group
- NYU Fellow in Cardiac Anesthesiology
- Commissioner, Recreation and Parks Commission, City of Beverly Hills
- Former Chairman and Commissioner, Traffic and Parking Commission, City of Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Resident for 16 years
Nancy H. Krasne
- Ensure economic sustainability and fiscal responsibility
- Maintain and enhance the residential quality of life
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Beverly Hills
- Election Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.