(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Angel A. Carrillo
Uriel Edward Macias
- Financial Stability of the City
- Economic Redevelopment
- Public Safety
- Occupation: Educator Mediator
- Bachelor of Arts, Major: Political Science, Minor: History, University of California, Irvine
- Juris Doctor (law degree), Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, CT
- LLM, Focus in Mediation-Negotiation (post-doctoral degree), Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Malibu, CA
- Azusa Chamber of Commerice, 2nd Vice President 1998
- Azusa Downtown Business Assoc, president 1998-2002
- Azusa Human Relations Commission, Chairman 2004-2006
- Work to harmonize the community and the direction of the City Council by providing a government that is accountable, accessible and transparent
- Create opportunities to grow jobs and support business investment to increase the tax revenue base
- Preserve our natural resources for future generations including historical preservation
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Bachelor of Arts, CalStateLosAngeles, Business & Speech Communication
- Appointed Architectural Barriers Commission 2002-2004
- Appointed Library Commission 2005-2010
- Member & President of Friends of the Azusa City Library 2005-2009
- Member General Steering Committee 2002-2004
- Chairperson 2008-2010 Chamber of Commerce and Coordinating Council Annual Christmas Food and Toy Drive
Jorge V. Rosales
- I will work to develop plans to attract an eclectic mix of businesses which will draw consumers to Azusa.
- I will fight to institute programs to preserve the historical and cultural heritage of Azusa.
- Restore the "Citizens Congress" to encourage the full involvement of Azusans in an open exchange of ideas with city officials.
- Occupation: Retired Architectural Professional
- BS in Architecture from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- AA Degrees in Architecture & Building Inspections
- Azusa Planning Commissioner 2007-09
- Azusa Architectural Barries Commissioner 2006-07
- AUSD Measure I Oversight Committe Chairperson 2007-Present
- Azusa Citizens Code Compliance Committee Chairperson 2009
- Smart Growth-Infill Development to achieve high quality neighborhoods for all of Azusa
- Preservation of Azusa's natural, built, and environmental heritage.
- Expand choice and opportunity in affordable housing, jobs, and transportation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Azusa
- Election Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.