- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Retired Government Analyst
- Master's degree in Public Administration and Bachelor's degree in History from California State University, Long Beach.
- Elected to four, two year, terms on the California State Employees Association Board of Directors.
- Served on the SEIU Local 1000 State Council.
- Served as a delegate to the Sacramento Central Labor Council.
- Founded the Long Beach Free Clinic.
- Elected three times as the State Chairperson of Peace and Freedom Party of California.
Top Priorities if Elected
- Preserve social programs and shift burden of taxation back to those who get wealthy off the system, oppose offshore drilling, and slash student fees.
- Economic Security through Full Employment, Double Minimum Wage/Tie it to Cost of Living, and a Defined Benefit Retirement System.
- Parties Represented in Legislatures in Proportion to Votes Received, Require a Majority Vote for Executive Positions, Equal Funding of All Campaigns.
- Peace and Freedom Party of California
- Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism NorthernCalifornia
- Party for Socialism and Liberation
- Proposition 14 is misleading and dangerous - Vote No!
If Proposition 14 passes independent candidates will no longer be allowed to qualify for the general election ballot. It is highly unlikely that a third party candidate will make it to the general election ballot. General election write-in votes will no longer be counted.