(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Curren D. Price, Jr.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Senator
- Member of the California State Assembly
- Economic Development Deputy, LA City Council
- Consultant, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Small Business Owner
- Credentialed Community College Lecturer
- Stanford University, BA, University Santa Clara School of Law
- Job creation and economic development
- Comprehensive health care reform, including the expansion of medi-cal, Healthy Families, and guaranteed coverage of the uninsured.
- Environmental and water quality protection
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Educator/Writer
- Language Teacher (Spanish, German)
- B.A. ; U.C. Santa Barbara
- Director, Concerned Parents for School Accountability and Neigborhood Safety
- Director, Conservative Teachers of California
- Border Reform
- Solve teen drop-out and gang issues in failing schools
- Strengthen our small businesses and attract investors to our city
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
Cindy Varela Henderson
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Telephone Technician
- Psychology Degree Call State Dominguez
- Unionist::Commmunication Workers Local 9000
- Correct the State Budget : End Corporate Tax Loopholes
- Protect and Expand Public Schools, Universities, Libraries
- Job Creation through sustainable "green" technology
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.