(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael J. Rubio
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: County Supervisor
- Father and husband
- BS, University of New Haven, Honors in Criminology
- Author of the Gang Violence Strategic Plan
- Spearheaded largest infrastructure project in Kern County
- Aggressive watchdog of government waste
- Our top priority must be to CREATE JOBS!
- The lack of water is devastating entire communities up and down the Valley. Turn on the pumps now!
- We must reform our state's broken education system.
- Water - turning the pumps back on
- The Economy - cut taxes and wasteful spending
- Jobs - Central Valley is near 20%! The only way to get our economy back on track is by creating new jobs.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.