(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
Linda K. Jones
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Teacher/School Boardmember
- 2nd Term Governing Board Member Westside Union School District
- Now serving 11 yrs. as a Public School Teacher in the area of special education; Employed 15 yrs. as a Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Married 30 yrs. ; 4 adult daughters and 4 grandchildren
- 17 yrs. of community leadership, despite a demanding teaching job, Linda Jones gives back to her community as a tireless civic leader
- B.A. Urban Studies with emphasis in Community Development ; Vocational Nurse Diploma ; Education Specialist Credential ; M.A. Special Education
- Employed as a Legislative Aide to Former Assemblyman Richard Katz
- Job Creation through rewarding businesses that create and retain high paying sustainable jobs in our district.
- Establish a stable funding source for public education preschool through higher education as a priority for economic growth and competiveness
- Protecting our environment, safeguard precious current and future water resources both locally and statewide
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.