(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Owner/EMT
- Galt Public Safety Committee, Appointed by City Council
- Chairman of the Board for Crime Stoppers
- C.E.R.T. Team Member
- Young Marines Registered Adult
- Neighborhood Watch
Mark E. Crews
- To bring city council members together to work as a team in the best interest of the citizens of Galt.
- To work with youth and develop/find constructive ways for them to spend there free time in an effort to encourage them to stay on a positive path.
- To bring in new businesses and encourage smart growth for Galt in an effort to better the local economy and to be able to better support our schools.
- Occupation: Retired Police Officer
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Planning Commissioner 8 years
- Architectural Review Board 8 years
- Measure R Vice Chair
- Director of Non Profit in Galt
- More accessible, cohesive city council
- Strengthen local economy by bringin g more jobs to our citizens and more revenue to the city
- To ensure responsible growth-properly planned growth that will improve the quality of life in Galt
- Occupation: Retired City Manager
- Occupation: Engineer
- 30 Year Galt Resident
- 4 years on Galt City Council
- 16 years on Galt Planning Commission
- 9 years on Sacramento Environmental Commission
- Bachelor in Science Degree California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Associate in Arts Degree Sacramento City College
- City SERVICES
- Attracting BUSINESS
- Occupation: Police Officer
Mike E. McCune
- Occupation: State Accounting Officer
- Occupation: State Employee
- Public Relation
- Volunteer Fire Fighter
- Associate in Business
- Bachelor's in Criminal Justice
- Union Shop Steward
- Vice President Volunteer Fire Association
Ryan La Rue
- Put your voice back in government
- Small business friendly
- Smart growth to support city infrastructure
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Sacramento Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.