(Vote for 3)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Marilyn Korade Wilson
- Occupation: Corporate Responsibility Manager
- Board Member, Heal the Bay
- Board Member, Bayside District Corporation
- Fmr. Steering Committee Member, Santa Monicans for Renters Rights (SMRR)
- Member, SMC Bond Oversight Committee
- Member, Santa Monica Democratic Club
- Advocate passage of new renter protections also on the Nov. 2 ballot, and ensure their swift implementation and enforcement
- Raise public awareness of the Rent Control Board, its work, and its importance to all Santa Monicans
- Protect renters and rent control in Santa Monica, and work with legislative leaders to amend/eliminate provisions of the Costa-Hawkins and Ellis Acts
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.