(Vote for 2)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to email@example.com and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gleam Olivia Davis
- Occupation: Appointed Santa Monica Councilmember
- Corporate Counsel, AT&T
- Formerly with US Dept. of Justice, Civil Rights Division
- Harvard Law School, Class of 1981
- USC, Class of 1978
- Looking for Innovative Solutions to Traffic
- Preserving the Character and Diversity of Neighborhoods
- Keeping Santa Monica a Special Place to Live
- Occupation: Local Newspaper Publisher
- BA Stanford History 1982
- MA Stanford Russian Studies 1983
- JD UCLA Law School 1987
- Married, 2 kids in SMMUSD Schools
- Attorney 1988-2000
- SM Observer Newspaper 2000 to 2010
- Reduce SM budget from 500,000,000 to a sustainable level
- Eliminate intrusive regulation and enforcement
- Reduce the number of parking infractions issued
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.