(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert J. Foucrault
- Occupation: Coroner, San Mateo County
- Over 15 Years Of Experience In Forensic Investigation And Management
- President, California State Coroner's Association
- President, 100 Club of San Mateo County
- Member, Redwood City Police Athletic League
- Member, Chief of Police Association of San Mateo County
Stacie Lynn Nevares
- Expand My Save-A-Life Program For Troubled Youth
- Maintain An Independent Voice In Death Investigations
- Explore Ways To Reduce Costs While Maintaining High Standards Of Operations
- Occupation: Police Department Analyst
- MBA - Golden Gate University
- 2 - BA's UC Berkeley
- Establish clear, common sense standards for keeping families informed on issues concerning organ and tissue donation and research.
- Work with the San Mateo County Health System to improve access to hospice care, end of life information, and services for San Mateo County families.
- I will meet with all of the twenty three law enforcement agencies that work within San Mateo County and their unions to encourage the collaboration an
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.