Results as of Aug 20 9:44pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (456/456)|
38.4% Voter Turnout (130,383/339,758)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Appointed San Mateo County Supervisor
- San Mateo City Council Member - 2000-2008
- Mayor of San Mateo - 2004 and 2008
- Health Care Executive for 18 years at Mills-Peninsula
Daniel D. Kaul
- Ensure that San Mateo County is the best place to live and work
- Continue to provide "safety net" services in these hard economic times
- Work with San Mateo County cities and neighboring counties to plan regionally
- Occupation: Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 20, 2010 21:44 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.