(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Vice-Mayor
- Member, League of Cal. Cities
- ABAG Representative
- Commissioner, Marin County Transit Authority
- Member, Marin Telecommunications Agency
- Volunteer, international humanitarian aid work
- Public Safety - active involvement to pass Measure G
- Environmental protection, climate change and Clean Energy
- Protecting San Rafael's unique neighborhoods
- Occupation: Nonprofit Executive Director
- Former Technology Director
- Graduate, San Rafael CERT
- Executive Board, California Democratic Party
- Chair, 6th Assembly District Democrats
- Strengthen our Economic Vitality
- Plan for a Greener Future with Marin Clean Energy and Environmental Policies
- Lead a Review of San Rafael's $80 million budget
- Occupation: Community Banker
- Give neighborhoods a stronger voice and push to hold Council meetings in each neighborhood.
- Balance the city budget without gimmicks or new taxes.
- Demand campaign ethics reforms and term limits to ensure public interests come before special interests.
- Occupation: Employment Program Representative
- Occupation: Assistant Principal
- Occupation: Retired Adjudications Officer
- Commissioner, California State Board of Guidedogs for the Blind
- President, local chapter of the National Federation of the Blind
- Graduate of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- volunteer with the Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors
- Raised and educated here in Marin (K-12)
- graduate of Redwood High School, Saint Mary's College, and San Francisco Law School
- Yes on Measure G, to build and repair firehouses and the police station for our emergency responders
- Yes On Economic Development, like the "Downtown Vision" and the Northgate Mall
- Yes On Government Salary and Benefit Reform
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Online and CMCM Channel 27
News and Analysis
Marin Independent Journal
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.