(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Small Businesswoman
- Two Term President, Downtown Novato Business Association
- Former President, Novato Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Transportation Authority of Marin Technical Advisory Committee
- Member of the NUSD Blue Ribbon Coalition for Youth
- Member of the County of Marin Congestion Management Citizen Advisory Group
- Member of the Novato Community Strategic Plan Committee
- Tackling Novato's Budget Crisis with creativity; find new ways to eliminate wasteful spending and bring in new revenues to fund vital city services.
- Protect our Quality of Life by ensuring Public Safety and taking care of our Youth and Seniors.
- Protect Novato's beautiful open space and preserve our "hometown" character for generations to come.
- Occupation: Councilmember/Environmental Manager
- Bachelors (SFSU); Masters in Public Administration (Golden Gate University); Masters of Science Environmental Management (University of San Francisco)
- Former Novato Mayor
- Former Novato Planning Commissioner
- Former Board of Trustee, Novato Community Hospital
- Past President, League of California Cities
- Past President & current Board Member, California Cities, Counties and Schools Partnership
- Keeping public safety our top priority and retaining our officers especially with the State of California's desire for the early release of prisoners
- Protecting our environment and fighting sprawl and traffic congestion
- Developing a sustainable and balanced budget during this economic downturn that retains quality of life for our community
- Occupation: Business Consultant
- Vice-Chair, Recreation, Cultural, & Community Services Commission (Novato)
- Board Member, Marin School of the Arts
- MBA, Georgia State University, 2005
- Volunteer Chaplain, Novato Police Department
- 2007 Leadership Novato Graduate, Ed Stark Award Winner
- Novato Native
- Develop a Financially Sustainable Budget
- Increase Public Safety
- Repair Novato's Infrastructure
- Occupation: RETIRED
- Street smarts and fight for you the voter
- The City Budget
- City office space
- Novato Theatre
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Vision Plan Oversight Committee
- LEEDS, Sonoma State University
- Environmental Forum
- Leadership Novato Chamber
- Marin County Civil Grand Jury
- U.C. Berkeley, BA Child Psych.
- Save Novato Taxpayers' Money
- Development and Maintenance of Community Parks and Public Facilities
- Ensure Proper Zoning and Planning of Commercial and Residential Buildings
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Novato City Council
- View online on MarinLWV.org
Moderated by League of Women Voters of Marin County
Produced by Novato Soroptomists
Marin Independent Journal
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.