(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Joan L. Lundstrom
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Former Coastal Analyst, San Francisco Bay Conservation & Development Commission (BCDC)
- B.A. University of Ilinois, Magna Cum Laude American History
- Larkspur City Council 1971-75; 1989 to present; Mayor 6 terms
- Executive Committee Transportation Authority of Marin (TAM)
- Ross Valley Flood Control District, Past Chair
- BCDC Commissioner, North Bay Cities
- Maintain sound city reserves and efficiencies during difficult economic times.
- Minimize traffic on local streets through pathway and street improvements.
- Increase communication with residents through use of the internet.
- Occupation: Real Estate Attorney
Daniel J "Dan" Hillmer
- Council Communications
- General Plan Updates
- Occupation: Mayor, City Council member
- Licensed Architect, Urban Designer, national award winner.
- President, Twin Cities Police Council 2009.
- LCM School District Measure B Steering Committee 2009.
- past President Marin Telecommunications Agency, 2000-2007.
- Larkspur City Council member, 1992-current
- Enhanced Disaster and Emergency Preparedness and training
- Improve Communications with Community for more effective policy development and implementation.
- Work with Community to reduce traffic impacts and better manage change in neighborhoods and districts.
- Occupation: Stock Trader
- 2000- present Larkspur Planning Commissioner
- 1980 - MBA University of Virginia
- 1972 - BS Chemistry, Tulane U.
- Public Safety
- Maintain frugal fiscal policies
- Keep Larkspur's special charm
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Online and CMCM Channel 27
News and Analysis
Marin Independent Journal
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.