(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Philip L. Wade
- Occupation: Attorney/Parent
- Occupation: Program Manager
- Bachelor's degree in business, Harding University 1984
- Master's degree in business administration, University of California Berkeley, 2000
- School volunteer, Special Olympics volunteer
- Two children in school district, one at Neil Cummins, one at Hall Middle School
Dominique J. Halilej
- Strive for continued fiscal responsibility during these challenging economic times
- Foster an environment that brings together the best of our administration, staff, students and community
- Continue to achieve the high quality of education our district has experienced in order to benefit the business and residential community
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Occupation: Environmental Consultant/Geologist
- Hall Middle School Site Council
- Corte Madera Volunteer Soccer Coach
- CA Registered Geologist, No. 6262
- B.S. Geophysics, UCSB
- Balanced use of funding in times of declining state budget
- Ensure continued outstanding level of education and campus safety
- Ongoing improvements to ensure higher student proficiency scores
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.