(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Member of the Board of Trustees
- Graduated magna cum laude from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) majoring in History.
- Past-President of the Canoga Park Neighborhood Council.
Kurt S. Lowry
- Improve and expand workforce education and training opportunities
- Improving student access and success while continuing to fight for low fees for our students
- Strengthen the commitment to developing a "green" curriculum that prepares students go work in the growing green technology sector
- Occupation: School Administrator/Businessowner
- Public School Administrator/Former Teacher
- Small Business Owner of KidVestments sm
- Former U.S. Navy Reserve Officer
- Test Preparation Lecturer/Former Community College/University Lecturer at LA Pierce College, CSUN, College of the Canyons
- Degrees from LA Pierce College, CSUN, UCLA
- Husband, Father, Neighbor, Taxpayer
- I AM FOR Students, Faculty, Families, Business owners, and Taxpayers!
- I AM AGAINST Career Politicians, Appointed Politicians, Lobbyists
- I WILL DEMAND 100% Accountability and Oversight for ALL LA Community College Business, Including recently passed $3.5 Billion Measure J!
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Conversations with the Candidates|
- Recorded in mp3 format by
League of Women Voters of L.A.
Listen or download at podbean.
L.A. City Clerk Election Division
Video Candidate Statements
L.A. Community College District
- Available Video: Lowry
- Available Transcript: Lowry
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.