(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Angela J. Reddock
- Occupation: Member of the Board of Trustees
- Increase Transfer Rates of Community College Students
- Grow and Expand the District's Vocational and Career Training Programs, particularly in the areas of nursing and healthcare
- Ensure Accountability With Use of Voter-Passed Bond Funds, Including the Recently Passed Measure J Bond
- Occupation: Teacher/Counselor/Auditor
- Occupation: Recreation Director
- Occupation: Teacher/Activist/Businesswoman
- Occupation: Businessperson/Engineer
- B.S. Computer Science
- Community College (Pierce) Graduate
- PTA member
- Community Activist
- Inner City Youth Volunteer
- Getting our fair share from Sacramento
- Immediate transparency in education funds expendure
- Expansion of tenure for teachers.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Conversations with the Candidates|
- Recorded in mp3 format by
League of Women Voters of L.A.
Listen or download at podbean.
L.A. City Clerk Election Division
Video Candidate Statements
L.A. Community College District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.