Results as of Jun 15 10:27am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Teacher/Community Organizer
- Occupation: Teacher
- 15 Years Business and Budgeting Experience
- UTLA Chapter Chair Fairfax High School
- Member of the Pacific Palisades Community Council
- BA in Political Science, Stanford 1984
- Masters in International Relations, Yale 1986
- Masters in Education, Pepperdine 2004
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Smaller Classrooms
- Excellent Teachers
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
L.A. City Clerk Election Division
Video Candidate Statements
L.A. Unified School District
News and Analysis
- Conducted by League of Women Voters of Los Angeles
- Monday February 9, 7-8:30 pm
Woodland Hills Academy
20800 Burbank Blvd. map
- Wednesday February 11, 7-8:30 pm
University High School
11800 Texas Ave, L.A. 90025 map
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: June 26, 2009 11:57 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.