(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael W. "Mike" Webb
- Occupation: Redondo Beach City Attorney, 2005 to Present
- Redondo Beach City Prosecutor, 1994 to 2005
- President, Los Angeles County Prosecutors Association, 2005 to 2007
- Recognized for Outstanding Service & Dedication in fighting Identity Theft, 2003
- Redondo Beach Police Department, Civilian Distinguished Service Award, 1998
- Redondo Beach Outstanding Employee of the City, 1996
- Law Degree from University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- Keep Redondo Beach's neighborhoods and families safe from crime and gangs.
- Protect our children from sexual predators and child abusers.
- Save taxpayers money by fighting frivolous lawsuits and keeping City Hall open and transparent.
- Occupation: Business Attorney
- Juris Doctor WSU
- BA CSULB
- Intl Studies Univ. Uppsala Sweden
- Licensed Customs Broker - Inactive
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - Inactive
- Protect Residents by Protecting Revenue!
- End Unnecessary Litigation to Save Our Tax Dollars!
- Reduce Litigation Expenses & Restore Funding To Basic City Services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Redondo Beach
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.