(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Los Angeles City Councilmember
- B.A. and M.A. in International Relations, Columbia University
- Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University and the London School of Economics
- Awarded the presitigious New Frontier Award by Caroline Kennedy and Senator Ted Kennedy on behalf of the Kennedy family and Kennedy Library
- Taught public policy, diplomacy and world affairs at Occidental College and the University of Southern California
- safer neighborhoods
- expanding opportunities for Los Angeles families
- a cleaner environment
- Occupation: Public Interest Attorney
- East Hollywood Neighborhood Council Board Member
- Law Degree, Harvard Law School
- Masters in Elementary Education, Loyola Marymount University
- Masters in Political Science, University of Florida
- Bachelors in Psychology, University of Florida
- Harvard Gary Bellow Public Service Award Recipient
- Openness, Transparency, and Accountability in Government
- Sustainable Solutions for Los Angeles
- Comprehensive Approachs to Preventing Crime and Violence
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
L.A. City Clerk Election Division
Video Candidate Statements
- District Map
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.