(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
A. "Stan" Carroll
- Occupation: Councilmember/Retired Professor
- Occupation: Councilmember/Retired Manager
- Occupation: Businessman/Planning Commissioner
- Retired President, CareMore Medical Group
- Former Executive Vice President, Downey Community Hospital
- Past President, Downey Chamber of Commerce
- Masters in Education, California State University, Los Angeles
- Bachelors in History, Occidental College
- Planning Commissioner, City of La Habra Heights
George L. Edwards
- Improve fire safety through brush clearance and related code enforcement, encouragement of community volunteer efforts.
- Support the General Plan and rural zoning - residental only, one acre minimum.
- Fast and fair City review of home improvement projects.
- Occupation: Executive Vice President
- EVP Universal Satellite Communications Inc. (UniSat)
- FFT2 Federally qualified Wildland firefighter
- Rio Hondo Fire Academy "Emergency Vehicle Operations" 1A, 1B
- California State Fire Marshall Training "Urban Wildland Interface" S-215
- La Habra/La Habra Heights CERT Team member (Los Angeles County Fire Department)
- La Habra Heights Fire Watch Inc./FSC Board Member, Communications Director
- Encourager remodeling by reduce permit fees. Support "no fee permits" for draft hydrants, fire hazard removal of wood shake roofs and hazardous trees.
- Eliminate $680 paramedic rescue response charge to residents.
- Lower home insurance costs by reopening fire stations, staff additional fire engines and provide for reliable water supply to suppress wildfires.
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Chair of Park Master Plan Committee
- Member Parks and Recreation
- Board Member Highland Riders
- US Army and CA National Guard Family Readiness Coordinator
- Board Member of the Sodaro Foundation
Vincent P. Gomez
- Preserve the rural lifestyle and the individuality of properties in the Heights
- Keep the Heights financially secure while providing services for residents
- Make Council more responsive to community's wishes and supportive of volunteer's efforts
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City of La Habra Heights
La Habra Journal
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.