(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Counselor at Law
- Council Member - Covina City Council
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Juris Doctorate
- Parent & Covina Small Business Owner
- Volunteer at Joslyn Senior Center (16 Years)
John C. King
- Public Safety - Best Police, Fire & Paramedics for the People of Covina
- Balanced the Budget - Maintained Services-Fiscally Responsible
- Fix Streets, Water & Sewers - Finish Revitalizing Historic Downtown
- Occupation: Federal Account and Base Reuse Manager, So Cal Edison
- Council Member, City of Covina
- BS - Cal Poly Pomona (Communications)
- MA - Azusa Pacific University (Organizational Management)
- Worship Leader - First Presbyterian Church, Covina
- Active Community Volunteer
- To be well positioned with smart redevelopment projects when our economy turns around...
- To support our police in keeping Covina safe for our residents and businesses...
- To be financially prudent, helping our community to weather the current economic storm...
- Occupation: Technology Account Executive
- B.S. University of Illinois
- A.A. Citrus College
- Encourage more public participation and input from citizens
- Aggressively pursue new business to increase city tax revenue
- Encourage the revitalization of the city and protect our neighborhoods
Thomas F. Palmeri
- Occupation: High School Registrar
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant, College Professor, Businessman
- Covina Council Member 1999-2003
- M.S. Systems Management, USC
- B.S. Business Administration, UNR
- Control spending, get city finances back on track by balancing the budget
- Maintain appropriate levels of police, fire and paramedic services
- Maintain property values and keep Covina a liveable community
- Occupation: Elected City Clerk and Sr Analyst, CEO (LA County)
- 2006 Congressional Woman of Distinction
- So Calif Public Management Assoc
- Speakers Bureau - League of Women Voters
- Latino Professional Network
- Notary Public, State of California
- LA Co Board of Supervisors Conflict of Interest Committee
Steven R. "Woody" Dahlen
- Quarterly City Hall Open-House Days to Increase Citizen Awareness
- E-Tracking of Public Inquiries to Ensure Timely Response
- Establish a Youth Commission (in conjunction with area schools and Library Teen Adv Group)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Covina
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.