(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Edward J. Alvarez
- Occupation: Excise Tax Auditor
- Occupation: Businessman, Mediator
- Bachelor of Arts, Major: Political Science, Minor: History, University of California, Irvine
- Juris Doctor (law degree), Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, CT
- LLM, Focus in Mediation-Negotiation (post-doctoral degree), Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Malibu, CA
- Azusa Chamber of Commerice, 2nd Vice President 1998
- Azusa Downtown Business Assoc, president 1998-2002
- Azusa Human Relations Commission, Chairman 2004-2006
- Ensure that we are reinvesting our tax dollars locally to help the small business to prosper
- Help create job opportunities for our Azusa residents by working towards a sustainable economic base
- Implement plans to retain and support existing downtown businesses
- Occupation: Corporate Officer
- Commissioner, Azusa Architectural Barriers
- Vice-President, Azusa Sister City Committee
- fight for fiscal Responsibility
- work for safer street and parks
- bring Business Professionalism to city council
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Azusa
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.