(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Congressman/Engineer
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/School Trustee
- California Assemblyman (1991-94)
- California Board of Equalization (1995-2002)
- President, Greater Yosemite Council, Boy Scouts
- San Joaquin County Board of Education (1990)
- U.S. Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce
- San Joaquin County Child Abuse Prevention Council Board
- Make America Safer - Stronger National Security
- Economic Growth
- Higher Ethical Standards
- Occupation: Engineer, Apprentice Electrician
- Restore Federal constitutional republic intended by Founding Fathers
- Restore fair marketplace economy intended by Founding Fathers
- Reform elections to provide voters with more candidates; eliminate political monopoly by major parties
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Climate Change, Health Coverage, and Immigration.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 11. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
KTVU Video: Meet the Candidates
News and Analysis
- Tri Valley Herald
- Sparks fly in congressional debate in Tracy
- Andal, McNerney spar over federal pork
- McNerney slams rival on women's issues
- Candidates push energy, drilling issues
- Congressional Candidates battle to the wire
- Valley Times
- GOP Candidate's role in college woes explored
- Mailers focusing on Andal misleading
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.