(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- BA, UC Berkeley
- Senior Advisor, President Bill Clinton
Paul A. Smith
- Flood protection
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Owner of 1st Sierra Mortgage and Metro Realty.
- Guest lecturer at Los Rios Community College
- Instructor at the Home Loan Counseling Center
- Reading teacher at Jonas Salk Elementary
- Baseball Coach Encina High School
- Bassoonist in Camellia and Folsom Lake Symphony.
- Cut the double taxation on Social Security benefits.
- End pork barrel spending and stop the earmarking in Congress.
- Three year moritorium on any new taxes from Congress and balance the budget.
David B. Lynch
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Small Businesswoman
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Climate Change, Health Coverage, and Immigration.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 5. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.