(Vote for 1)
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: California State Senator
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired Lt. Colonel
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 4. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
Video of Candidate Forum
- Date: Thurs., Oct 2, 2008
Time: 7 - 9 PM
Place: South Side Oroville Community Center, 2959 Lower Wyandotte Ave., Oroville
Panel: Chico Enterprise-Record; Oroville Mercury-Register; Chico News & Review; KPAY; KCHO
Sponsor: League of Women Voters of Butte County
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.