(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: California State Legislator
- Chairman Assembly Appropriations Committee
- San Francisco Board of Supervisors - 1998-2002
- Small Business Owner - 1978 - present
- Environmental protection, renewable energy, gobal warming
- Prioritizing education, preventing budget cuts
- Implementing single-payer health care to cover all Californians
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Consultant
- Board of Advisors, Bank of San Francisco
- Board of Directors, ODC/Dance
- Board of Directors, Shelter Ridge Homeowners Association
- Comprehensive Reform in Sacramento
- Education Reform
- Health Care Reform
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.