(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Teacher/Business Owner
- Masters of Arts in Social Science
- Secondary Education Teaching Credentials
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Associate Degree in Law Enforcement
- Certified Medical Assistant
- AFL-CIO Organizer & Shop Steward/Correctional Officers Union/Angola State Prison
- Pro-Traditional Family Values ( Protect Marriage Between One Man and One Woman )
- Pro-Job Development (Job Protection for Union and Non-Union)
- Pro-Life ( Exception: Life Saving Emergency )
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.