(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney/Business Consultant
- B.S. Business (Accounting & Finance)
- J.D., New York Univ. School of Law
- M.B.A., USC Marshall School of Business
- Beta Gamma Sigma Nat'l Management Honor Society
- Highest Peer-Review Rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
- Innovator & Inventor (holder of multiple patents)
- Government Transparency
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Efficient & Bipartisan (or nonpartisan) Legislative Process
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.