(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblymember
- Chair, Assembly Select Committee on CA Community Colleges
- Commissioner, CA Mental Health Services Oversight Commission
- Former Boardmember, CA Board of Registered Nursing
- BS, Economics, University of San Francisco
- MBA, Golden Gate University
- Affordable and accessible healthcare
- Protection of our environmental resources
- Creation of green technology jobs and expanding educational opportunities for our children
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman
- Public Utilities/Interstate Commerce Commissions
- Regulated Public Business Affairs
- I shall both support and oppose legislation on the California economy, and/or any other relevant mater or issue
- Before supporting any proposed legislation,..my test shall be based on Cost.
- Both federal and state governments failed to enact or mandated any forum's of (eguality) within their Tax-Revenue distribution systems
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.