(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Manufacturing Engineer/Consultant
- Mechanical Engineer
- B.S. & M.S., MIT
- Past President, Sonoma Community Center
- Principal, Hohorst Consulting & Engineering
- S.V. Hospital Strategic Planning Committee
- Keeping the Emergency Room Open
- Making maximum use of existing facilities
- Provide support to the local medical community
- Occupation: Director of Advancement
- MA, Management, St. Mary's College
- MNA, USF
- Daly City Councilmember/Mayor (1990-2002)
- To build partnerships and open dialogue for residents of the District Board
- "Experience counts" when it comes to projects of great importance
- Understand the meaning of stewardship of public funds
William G "Bill" Gurry
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Occupation: Engineering Consultant
- MBA and BSME
- Electrical Power Generation Engineering Consultant
- Former National Healthcare Engineering Consultant
- Former Hospital and Clinic Facilities Consultant
- Healthcare Mergers and Aquisitions Engineer
- Former Engineer at Sonoma Valley Hospital
- Pass Measure P
- Ensure bond money is efficiently and properly used
- Cut waste, and improve security of Sonoma Valley Hospital's survival
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.