(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mary Ann Cox
(41.81%) in San Joaquin County
(36.67%) in Alameda County
(48.73%) in Sacramento County
- Occupation: Educator/Small Businessperson
- Retired from 27 years at Delta College
- Ed.D. Organizational Development and School Management
- "Passport to College" Program Director
- University of Pacific Professional Alumni Award
- MECHA Role Model Recognition, Delta College
- Board of Trustees, Humphrey's College
- Make student success the priority while valuing all employees with respect, appreciation, and equity.
- Utilize your tax money wisely, stopping the current waste of our tax payer dollars.
- Practice communication and decision-making based on integrity and ethical behavior.
(31.87%) in San Joaquin County
(21.67%) in Alameda County
(17.99%) in Sacramento County
- Occupation: Attorney/Businessman
- Stockton Redevelopment Commission
- Stockton Crime Stoppers
- Council for the Spanish Speaking
- Business Leadership Summit, Inc.
Motecuzoma Patrick Sanchez
- Expanded opportunities for higher educational achievement
- Increased access to technical and vocational trainng
- Development of new programs
(14.03%) in San Joaquin County
(8.33%) in Alameda County
(15.00%) in Sacramento County
- Occupation: Warehouseman/Realtor/Student
- Delta College Graduate
- AA Degree
- Former Marine
- Veteran of Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom
- Proud Father
- Community Activist and Volunteer
- Restore Trust and Accountability to the Board and Administration
- Develop a comprehensive plan that integrates all aspects of the college for the purpose of evaluation,improvement, and efficiency.
- Hire a new President that puts students first and improve student success rates.
(6.78%) in San Joaquin County
(26.67%) in Alameda County
(12.62%) in Sacramento County
- Occupation: Business Owner/Accountant
(5.24%) in San Joaquin County
(6.67%) in Alameda County
(5.03%) in Sacramento County
- Occupation: Business Owner/Broker
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.